New to working from home?
Due to government advice of introducing where possible that employees work from home, you may have found yourself working from home for the first time, so we have put together some top tips to help you stay productive and to help you adjust to your new working environment.
- Do try to find yourself a dedicated and comfortable workstation. As tempting as it is to work from your own bed, you need to be able to associate a workstation with your job and leave that workstation when you are off the clock. Also, as cosy as it is to stay in your PJs attempt to get dressed – trust me it helps!
- Plan out your day by allocating time slots to tasks and remember make a list, now who doesn’t love a good list and the satisfaction of ticking done!
- Set out clear guidelines with anyone who will be at home with you, however this can be difficult with children off school so don’t be too hard on yourself.
- Ensure you take your allocated breaks and at the same times as you would if you were in the office – try to keep you to your work routine and away from the fridge!
- Pick a definitive finishing time each day again by sticking with your working routine so if you your normal working day is 9am – 5.30pm then work them hours and don’t be tempted to stray outside of these hours.
- Stay in regular communication with your co-workers, conduct team meetings online and remember ye are in this together!
Procad wants to reassure our customers that we are still operating as normal. So, if you have any issues or concerns just remember we are here to help you so, please do not hesitate to contact our dedicated support team at email@example.com or by calling us directly on (061) 498900
Stay safe everyone and look after one another...