BIM 360 Glue: Coordination, Collaboration & Layout!
BIM 360 Glue is a cloud-based BIM coordination service that provides virtually anytime, anywhere access to connected project information. BIM 360 Glue is used for construction visualization to help you perform multidisciplinary collaboration and coordination review cycles faster, while making construction layout tasks more efficient.With cloud-based BIM coordination, project teams gain virtually anytime, anywhere access to connected project information. Autodesk BIM 360 Glue helps you perform multi-disciplinary collaboration and coordination review cycles faster, while making construction layout tasks more efficient.
What are the Benefits of BIM 360 Glue?
- One-click access : Collaborate across distributed teams. Access precise model views and shared markups directly from a link.
- Cloud-based BIM Co-ordination : Empower the whole team to identify and resolve conflicts faster, both before and during construction.
- Collaborative project reviews : Review even the most complex project models from virtually anywhere. Annotate and send notifications to keep the team up to date.
What are many of the key features of BIM 360 Glue?
- Navisworks integration : Directly load coordinated BIM 360 Glue models into Navisworks for 4D animated timelines, model-based quantification, and other advanced analysis.
- Design tool integration : Say goodbye to file compatibility issues with support for more than 50 design file formats. Say hello to simplified multidisciplinary workflows with in-product, round-trip support for Revit, AutoCAD, IFC models and more.
- For you iPad : Access and explore multidisciplinary BIM 360 Glue and Navisworks models online or offline, review intelligent object properties, and take simple measurements.
Preparing a Navisworks File :
For best results, here are recommendations for uploading a Navisworks file to Glue.
- It is highly recommended to Glue individual models rather than gluing one Navisworks model with several files appended or merged in it.
- Use Navisworks files in .nwd or .nwc format.
- Saved Views and Clash sets from Glue Desktop are currently not transferable in Navisworks and vice-versa.
- In general, the workflow is to upload models from the authoring applications in Glue then append or open the models in Navisworks then save in NWF or NWD format for offline viewing and/or archiving.
Features & Benefits
Review projects and resolve coordination issues faster, while advancing the construction layout process!
Ready to jump in?
Access and explore multidisciplinary models online or offline, review intelligent object properties, and take simple measurements today!
Learn More about BIM 360 and what it can do for you Here!